- This event has passed.
January 8@12:00 pm - January 9@6:00 pm
Practice has been updated to be held from 12pm-6pm. We will be closed after 6pm to make-up on snow making from our warm week last week.
If there are a number of riders at the rack we will be having timed practice with the following “heats”. Length of time will be determined by number of riders in each “heat”.
In order for 120’s to take the track there must be a minimum of at least 3 Riders present at the track. They will then be given 15 minutes of track time every hour with NO other riders on the track.
ERX RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BREAK HEATS OUT FURTHER IF NEEDED.
- Heat 1: Junior 16-17, Sport, Sport Light, Pro Light and Pro
- Heat 2: Junior Riders 15 and under, transistion riders
- Heat 3: (If enough riders 3 or more to make a class) Snow Bikes, 120 Sleds
- Adult Riders (18+) $100
- Juniors $75
- 120’s $50
Open Practice Rules
- No riders allowed on the track while the groomer is out
- If you witness a crash, please stop and alert other riders until practice attendant arrives at scene or if crash is cleared from track
- All safety equipment as outlined in the ERX Grassroots Rublebook is required for all practice days
- ERX Staff has the ability to take away any or all practice rights if any rules are broken