TWIN CITIES TAKEDOWN &
TORC NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
DRIVER & TEAM INFORMATION
Pro and Sportsman teams are encouraged to purchase passes online to save time at the gate. Purchase your pit and tickets below to reserve your spot.
PIT PARKING & TICKETING
Pre-order to save time and hassle!
TWIN CITIES TAKEDOWN
THE FINAL ROUND & NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION
- All sales are final
- Complimentary spectator parking is also available on-site and shuttle service will be provided.
- All races are allowed one spotter in the bleachers. Any additional crew members need to have a reserved seating pass to sit in the bleachers ($20 for the weekend). Reserved seating passes can be purchased at the box office located at the bleacher entrance on raceday.
- For more general event information, click here.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
RACER ARRIVAL & GROUND RULES
- Team load in will be Thursday, June 8 from 9am-9pm
- Arrivals after 9pm on Thursday will be staged until registration opens at 9am Friday morning.
- Friday drivers meeting: TBD
- ERX is an highly sensitive environmental area. All drain oil must be disposed of in the provided drain barrels.
- Absolutely no ATVs, UTVs, pit bikes or scooters will be allowed in spectator viewing areas. Respectful use of pit vehicles will be allowed in the pit areas. This provision will be strictly enforced.
- All vehicles must have a vehicle pass in a visible area.
- Sportsman pit spots: limit 4 per racer
- If you have a large pit foot print and require a larger pit space than the standard 30x40, please contact Heidi Goodin (email@example.com)
DIRECTIONS FROM THE NORTH
Follow US Hwy 169 south. ERX Motor Park is less than 10 miles south of Zimmerman, MN. Drivers and spectators will not be able to enter ERX from Hwy 169 southbound. Please continue to the first exit you see (County Road 33). Turn left and enter US Hwy 169 once again heading North. The entrance to ERX Motor Park will be on your right-hand side.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE SOUTH
Follow US Hwy 169 north. ERX Motor Park will be on your right-hand side just 2 miles north of Elk River.
TEAM RENTALS & RESOURCES
Our recommended vendors.
Mention "ERX Motor Park" for a special discounted rate
Buffalo Wild Wings: Elk River, MN (763) 241-9464
Noodles & Company: Elk River, MN (763) 441-9191
Chipotle: Elk River, MN (763) 441-3662
Serrano Bros: 1-800-WECATER
The Friendly Buffalo: (763) 263-7766
Chanticlear Pizza: (763) 274-2225
Grand Rental Station: Elk River, MN (763) 441-8608
General Rental: Monticello, MN (763) 295-2300
Broadway Rental: Brooklyn Park, MN (763) 424-6155
RV DUMP ONSITE
Steve-O Septic: (612) 991-0692
Opens Sunday morning at 7am
$50 person requesting the dumping is responsible for payment
RV DUMP OFF-SITE
106 9th Ave Circle S, Princeton, MN
US 169 & Rum River Drive
$10 or free with fuel fill up
Potable and rinse water (not-potable) available