PIT PARKING & TICKETING
Pre-order to save time and hassle at the gate!
GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION
- All admission and pit parking sales are final
- Drivers are allowed one free weekend wristband, regardless of however many classes they are registered for
- Only one passenger vehicle allowed in pro/sportsman pit area per team/vendor. All other vehicles must park in spectator parking lot.
- Shuttle service will be provided from spectator lots to main gates.
- All racers are allowed one spotter in the bleachers.
- Bleacher seating is FREE and available on a first come, first serve basis.
- For more general event information, click here.
- Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
RACER ARRIVAL & GROUND RULES
- Team load in times will be announced closer to our 2019 race
- ERX is an highly sensitive environmental area. All drain oil must be disposed of in the provided drain barrels.
- Absolutely no ATVs, UTVs, pit bikes or scooters will be allowed in spectator viewing areas. Respectful use of pit vehicles will be allowed in the pit areas. This provision will be strictly enforced.
- Only one passenger vehicle per team is allowed in the pit area. All other vehicles must park in the spectator parking area. A free shuttle will be provided.
- All vehicles must have a vehicle pass in a visible area.
- Sportsman pit spots: limit 4 per racer
- If you have a large pit foot print and require a larger pit space than the standard 30x40, please contact Heidi Goodin (email@example.com)
DIRECTIONS FROM THE NORTH
Follow US Hwy 169 south. ERX Motor Park is less than 10 miles south of Zimmerman, MN. Drivers and spectators will not be able to enter ERX from Hwy 169 southbound. Please continue to the first exit you see (County Road 33). Turn left and enter US Hwy 169 once again heading North. The entrance to ERX Motor Park will be on your right-hand side.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE SOUTH
Follow US Hwy 169 north. ERX Motor Park will be on your right-hand side just 2 miles north of Elk River.
TEAM RENTALS & RESOURCES
Our recommended vendors.
Mention "ERX Motor Park" for a special discounted rate
Buffalo Wild Wings: Elk River, MN (763) 241-9464
Noodles & Company: Elk River, MN (763) 441-9191
Chipotle: Elk River, MN (763) 441-3662
Serrano Bros: 1-800-WECATER
The Friendly Buffalo: (763) 263-7766
Chanticlear Pizza: (763) 274-2225
Grand Rental Station: Elk River, MN (763) 441-8608
General Rental: Monticello, MN (763) 295-2300
Broadway Rental: Brooklyn Park, MN (763) 424-6155
RV DUMP ON-SITE
Steve-O Septic: (612) 991-0692
Opens Sunday morning at 7am
$50 person requesting the dumping is responsible for payment
RV DUMP OFF-SITE
106 9th Ave Circle S, Princeton, MN
US 169 & Rum River Drive
$10 or free with fuel fill up
Potable and rinse water (not-potable) available