EXPERIENCE THE THRILLS OF HIGH OCTANE OFF-ROAD RACING
ERX quickly became one of the most challenging tracks.It challenges drivers with complete and extensive elevation changes, high-banked corners and offers multiple race lines.
ERX Motor Park is committed to providing a fast, consistent race track, which has quickly become recognized by racers and fans as a favorite on the TORC Off-Road Series. Thousands of fans will experience comfortable and fantastic visibility of the entire track with its natural amphitheater.
PLEASE, NO OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGE.
Only empty coolers/coolers filled with ice/water are allowed in spectator areas. Outside food and beverage is only permitted in camping areas. Enjoy a wide variety of food and beverage from our great vendors.
GENERAL EVENT INFO
- Tickets and camping passes can be purchased online here or at the gate.
- All ticket and pit/overnight camping pass sales are final.
- Complimentary spectator parking is also available and shuttle service will be provided.
- No outside food and beverage allowed. Only empty or ice-filled coolers will be allowed.
- Bleacher seating is FREE and first come, first serve
- Spectators are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets to take advantage of free seating on the grassy knoll overlooking the track. Only event staff, security, and race teams are allowed to have UTVs, ATVs, scooters, etc. This provision is strictly enforced.
COME FIND US
JUST A FEW MINUTES NORTH OF ELK RIVER, MN ON US HWY 169.
ADDRESS: 21591 US Hwy 169, Elk River MN 55330
PHONE: (763) 773-4977
FROM THE NORTH
Follow US Hwy 169 south. ERX Motor Park is less than 10 miles south of Zimmerman, MN. Drivers and spectators will not be able to enter ERX from Hwy 169 southbound. Please continue to the first exit you see (County Road 33). Turn left and enter US Hwy 169 once again heading North. The entrance to ERX Motor Park will be on your right-hand side.
FROM THE SOUTH
Follow US Hwy 169 north. ERX Motor Park will be on your right-hand side just 2 miles north of Elk River.