The premier short-course off-road truck racing series heads to the Twin Cities this weekend for the Twin Cities Takedown, the second doubleheader stop on the 2017 TORC: The Off-Road Championship Calendar. In 2016, ERX quickly became one of the most challenging tracks on the TORC series, complete with extensive elevation changes, high-banked corners offering multiple race lines and well-drained soils for a fast, consistent race surface.
ERX is committed to providing a unique race track that is quickly emerging as a racer and fan favorite on the TORC series. Thousands of fans can also enjoy fantastic visibility of the entire track as it will be located in a natural amphitheater.
Kids 11 & under: FREE!
Adult weekend pass: $40
Adult single-day pass: $25
Twin Cities Takedown/The Final Rounds Duo Weekend Admission: $70
Camping pass: $60
Tickets are only be available for purchase at the gate at this time.
NEW IN 2017
- Spectator camping! Space is limited, reserve your spot today for just $60.
- Complimentary spectator parking is also available and free shuttle service will be provided.
- A limited number of reserved seating is available in our spectator bleachers. Bleacher seats can be purchased at the ticket booth located near the bleachers on race day.
- Spectators are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets to take advantage of the free seating on the grassy knoll overlooking the track.
- Only event staff, security and race teams are allowed to have UTVs, ATVs, scooters, etc. This provision is strictly enforced.
- All ticket and pit/overnight camping pass sales are final.
- Convenience store items will be available for purchase at our very own Cottonwood C-Store located right on the property. Conveniently located near spectator camping spaces.